After bringing in record revenue another year running and following the launch and success of LADx, we’re recruiting for a Programmatic Specialist Account Director to join our award-winning Client Solutions department! This opportunity sits within our Direct Display and Programmatic offering, working with popular brands across entertainment, sport, lifestyle, gaming and FMCG categories.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Director of Display & Programmatic Sales, you will be responsible and accountable for delivering the targeted programmatic revenue across a breadth of clients and agencies. You will be expected to deliver against a programmatic strategy working alongside the Display Sales team as well as the wider Client Solutions team. This is a new role and you will have many internal stakeholders to influence whilst maximizing all programmatic revenue opportunities in particular PG & PMP revenue. In return, you will have the opportunity to help shape the programmatic strategy and solutions across LADbible Group’s five web brands (LADbible, UNILAD, SPORTbible, GAMINGbible and Tyla).
What do you need to have done before?
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Programmatic Specialist, with detailed knowledge of the programmatic landscape
- Demonstrable programmatic sales experience and contacts
- Robust understanding of the programmatic ecosystem inclusive of ad-tech
- Previous experience of selling data opportunities
- An entrepreneurial self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about great work and delivering strong business outcomes for clients - as well as hitting targets!
- Genuinely passionate about LADbible Group and our exciting future!
- Must enjoy working collaboratively and be a lovely, bright spark that will add value to the company
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.