We are looking for an enthusiastic and approachable IT Support Analyst (1st/2nd) that has a professional yet friendly approach that adopts a ‘can do’ attitude. The role is an essential part of the IT Support Team, as the person will be first point of contact for of all users across the business that either need their help or advice and be one of the key face-to-face contacts for our users in the our Manchester office.
Primarily you will be focused on 1st and 2nd line issues across the business but will also work on proactive support, including training, inductions as well as supporting on going IT Projects. The role is customer service orientated where we pride ourselves on offering a 1st class service to our users across the business.
What will you be doing?
- Setup new starters – set up all user account and computer profile. Carry out a face-to-face walk through with the new starters in the Manchester office.
- Setup and Configure all new devices and computers, following documentation and the build process.
- Decommission user accounts, ensuing all data is managed per the ticket request and decommissioning process.
- Support tickets across the estate (in a timely manner with SLAs and priorities):
- Respond to all support tickets.
- Resolve 1st and 2nd line support calls
- Escalate tickets that cannot be resolved
- Update tickets with detailed information and follow the process within Zendesk
- Assist and work with colleagues to help resolve all support tickets
- Act as one of the primary contacts on site for the London office, taking ownership and resolving tickets that require a physical presence.
- Keep EZ asset management system up-to-date, Asset all new equipment as well as carrying out periodic stocktake of equipment onsite.
- Support on-site AV equipment throughout the office and in meeting rooms, ensuring the equipment is always functional and ready to use and resolve any issue.
- Assist in the process of order all new equipment.
- Ensure devices are up-to-date - software, Antivirus, OS patches/releases (and encryption)
What do you need to have done before?
- Previously work experience in 1st and 2nd line support role, supporting around 300 - 600 users
- Experience supporting users face to face and remotely
- Experience using a ticketing system
- Experience of using an asset management system.
- Experience supporting both OSX and Windows 10 - OSX experience is essential and need to have supported an environment where OSX was 50% of the estate or more.
- Experience in support hardware, laptops, printers, iPhone, TV’s and AV equipment, including memory updates and hard disk replacements.
- Experience supporting AV Equipment and Meeting rooms, ideally Polycom Video conferencing
- Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude, with a passion to learn
- Natural problem solver and strong communicator
- Team player and able to work independently
- Microsoft Office 365 & Azure Active Directory
- Operating Systems - Windows 10 & OSX 10.12 to 10.13
- MS Office 2016 & Creative Cloud
- Meraki Wifi Infrastructure
- Zendesk Ticketing & Asset Inventory Management
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice however the role will be based in the Manchester office 2 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.