We are looking for a established Financial Planning Analyst to join LADbible Group who will proactively support the business in its next phase of exciting growth.
This role is designed to be an integral part of the financial reporting team supporting the senior finance team and Directors with high quality reporting, analysis and key insight.
The successful candidate will play a key role in running sensitivity analysis, M&A opportunities, project opportunities and therefore suit a self-starter with strong big data skills and experience.
What will you be doing?
- Own, develop and maintain the Group’s Integrated Financial Model (P&L, BS and CF)
- Update for actuals each month and run sensitivities as required by Senior Execs
- Produce detailed monthly variance analysis for review
- Work alongside our Business Partners to continuously refine and iterate model assumptions to improve accuracy and output quality, over time
- Present the updated forecast and scenarios for review by Senior Execs on a monthly basis
- Responsible for updating the monthly board pack tables and providing commentary as appropriate
- Ensure the financial model is agile so scenarios can be run quickly as required by Senior Execs
- Develop financial models to access M&A opportunities as they arise
- Develop and embed a monthly opportunities and risks process working with the Business Partners
- Contribute to a wide range of group projects and initiatives as required by the business
- Communicate and interpret financial information to non-Finance staff
- Offer key insight and narrative against the business KPI`s
- Scenario planning, Commercial models & “what if” analysis
What do you need to have done before?
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercially minded
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL experience
- Experience of building and maintaining complex financial models in a similar role
- Ability to communicate in a simple way to all levels of management
- Able to demonstrate making data process efficiencies
- Analytical & inquisitive nature
- Proven experience proactively challenging and ‘finding a better way`
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice however the role will be based in the Manchester/London office 2 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.