The Associate Creative Director - Display will create and inspire work that is social-first, effective and engaging. We’re looking for someone who can lead by example to consistently inspire creative colleagues to create world-class, pioneering ideas that conceptualize world-class solutions, whilst acting as a strategic and conceptual leader on projects. The ideal person will display a cohesive understanding and can execute the principles that make innovative and effective social-first communications, interface design, and interaction design.
What will you be doing?
- Work in a hands-on capacity: help to develop the strategy, vision and concepts for social-first design and display solutions
- Sets creative direction and provides hands-on guidance throughout the duration of client team projects
- Generates useful, usable ideas across all existing and emerging social and digital platforms
- Continually develops practices and processes to inspire, innovate, and harness new ways of thinking
- Creates solutions that will have a business impact on clients as well as a cultural impact on our audience
- Inspires and leads by example, setting professional standards for the team and the department
- Actively trains, mentors, and manages junior and mid-level creatives
- Creatively leads new business pitches – responsible for social-first design-led ideas and creative work, and competently presents pitches
Who we are looking for
- An extensive portfolio showcasing an understanding of all creative disciplines, including conceptual and executional (art direction, user experience, copy and motion)
- A thought-leader with a strong creative point of view: the ability to contribute to the strategic development of an assignment, creative ideas and the ability to promote conceptual thinking amongst the team
- Strong internal and external client relationship -building experience
- A strong ability and experience in leading, directing and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams
- A solid understanding of digital media as well as the marketing industry at large, an ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology
- Interest in youth culture, pop cultures and social good
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.