This role sits within Joyride, LADbible Group's award-winning branded content agency. This is an exciting position to work across a diverse range of branded content campaigns which include popular brands within entertainment, sport, lifestyle and gaming categories.
Reporting into the Associate Strategy Director, we’re looking for someone to support the activation of all day-to-day branded content campaigns across LADbible Group’s brands which include: LADbible, UNILAD, Tyla, SPORTbible and the rest of the group.
If you’re an Activation Specialist at heart who enjoys the efficient delivery of timely, accurate and integrated activations, this is the role for you! You’ll be working across the full campaign life-cycle with responsibility across: content optimisation, copywriting, social packaging, social posting, scheduling and key performance metric analysis.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the Activation Manager daily on branded campaign activations
- Maintaining consistency to deliver integrated and exciting Joyride campaigns through the LADbible ecosystem
- Creating social packaging with input from the Social and Creative teams
- Producing and supplying activation forms with approved copy, posting details and brand tags for the client
- Working with a wide range of teams across the LADbible group (including editorial from all LADbible channels) acting as the glue between editorial and client projects.
- Working to ensure the content calendar is up to date with all commercial activations, providing a weekly activation update to the team.
- Bringing knowledge and expertise on latest platforms (with a key focus on TikTok) and using this knowledge to develop insightful activation strategies.
- Tracking live campaign performance and ensure KPI’s are being met.
- Provide guidance on creative execution based on activation knowledge and expertise.
What do you need to have done before?
- Previous experience managing social or branded content campaigns within a fast-paced environment
- Experience using social platforms and analytics for management and reporting such as Creator Studio.
- Good knowledge of campaign lifecycles, working with internal teams to deliver successful results
- Confident managing campaigns across: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, and websites.
- Worked with different media formats (video, articles, Stories, carousels, images etc.) with an emphasis on video storytelling
- Paid Social or content creation experience would be a bonus
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.