We’re expanding and looking to hire a target driven and passionate Account Manager to join our Client Solutions team. Working as an integral team member, this client/agency-facing role is focused on creating new business opportunities and developing key existing relationships within a specified client patch working with a Business Director. The aim is to ensure that LADbible Group is seen as a trusted tier 1 partner for our key clients and this role will focus on supporting and driving revenues through the client and their agency.
What will you be doing?
- Explore new business opportunities bringing in a defined number of new clients or campaigns monthly within your designated client patch
- Be able to sell the full range of advertising opportunities (and develop new ones) based on your client’s objectives
- Maximise coverage across your client patch and build relationships with all key departments including strategy, planning, buying across multiple disciplines e.g. social, mobile and digital
- Create and develop a list of key target clients with Business director which you plan to develop and build into new and long term business to build into the overall revenue total
- Work closely with your Business Director to maximise the revenue opportunity within the client patch to meet and exceed targets and objectives
- Work alongside our industry leading internal teams: Data Intelligence and Planning, Joyride (our multi award-winning Creative Agency), Marketing and Communications, Category specialists and Display experts - to create and deliver pitches to our clients to obtain new or repeat business opportunities
- Fully manage the sales process and agency/client relationship from brief to execution
- Respond to briefs effectively and in a timely way, ensuring all criteria is delivered on
- Continually present new and innovative ideas
Who we’re looking for
- Experience partnering with media agencies/clients at an account management level
- Strong understanding and interest in the world of digital and use of social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok
- Demonstrable expertise in understanding a brief and developing the right integrated proposal as a response
- Proven contacts within the industry, excellent negotiation skills
- Passionate about great work and delivering strong business outcomes for clients - as well as hitting targets
- An aptitude to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Be genuinely passionate about LADbible Group and our exciting future
- Enjoy working collaboratively and be a lovely, bright spark that will add value to the company!
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.