Our Client Solutions team is expanding and as a result, looking to recruit a target driven and passionate Business Director.
If you’re a target-driven sales and marketing professional with a passion for driving revenue growth and creating long-term strategic bespoke solutions for your clients, we’d love to speak to you. The aim is to ensure that LADbible Group is seen as a trusted tier 1 agency partner for our key clients, and as a result we’re looking to speak to a range of people from publisher and agency-side backgrounds.
What will you be doing?
- Build strong relationships with key agency personnel and clients from your designated clients. They must see you as a ‘go to’ business partner
- Craft market-leading proposals that are integrated, smart and perfectly fit the client or agency brief. These proposals are likely to be full funnel so your knowledge of both Brand and DR activity is critical.
- This will require you to be the linchpin for all of our amazing internal teams (Data, Intelligence, Joyride (our multi-award-winning Creative Agency) Marketing department, Category specialists and Display experts to create and deliver pitches to your clients to obtain new, or repeat, business opportunities
- Be confident and capable in pitching both proactive and reactive responses
- Hit and exceed personal revenue targets and KPI’s for the accounts you lead on.
- Create and deliver smart category, product and audience insights whether that be in standalone client workshop sessions or ongoing proposals.
- Immerse yourself within your key client’s business in order to enable smart proactive ideas and proposals that demonstrate a deep understanding of their challenges
- Craft brilliant case studies and award entries to delight your agencies/clients and raise the profile of LADbible Group within the industry
- Deliver strong Post Campaign Analysis to enable revenue retention and growth
- Have a depth of client and category understanding that will enable you to propose new commercial product recommendations and support on their development
- Attend relevant conferences
What do you need to have done before?
- Demonstrate your expertise in understanding a brief and developing the right, integrated proposal in response. You should be able to point to examples of full funnel planning.
- Be adept in preparing and delivering exciting solutions to clients at all levels of seniority (including proven relationships)
- Understand the world of digital and use social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat. Knowledge of Sponsorship, Influencer and AR would also be helpful.
- Can demonstrate an ability to think creatively
- Show an aptitude to learn in a fast moving digital and social space with complex products
- Be entrepreneurial, if we don’t have a format or capability but your client needs it then you would be comfortable proposing new ideas/formats/capabilities to the business.
- Be prepared to put the time in and be happy working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Relish seeing this time and focus convert to revenue and strong client retention.
- Passionate about great work and delivering strong business outcomes for clients (as well as hitting targets!)
- Be genuinely passionate about LADbible Group and our exciting future
- Enjoy working collaboratively and be a lovely, energetic person who will add value to the company
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.