To support LADbible Group’s ambitious goals, we are looking for a commercially focused marketing professional who will work with commercial teams to deliver the Commercial Marketing strategy; developing and formulating marketing materials, co-ordinate and develop events and activities and lead on building LADbible Group’s presence within the industry.
Sitting within the MarComms department and reporting to the Senior Commercial Marketing Manager, this role will work closely with and support all internal departments including Data, Intelligence and Planning team, Client Solutions and Joyride amongst others, identifying commercial opportunities, and acting as a strategic lead for key brands within the portfolio.
What will you be doing?
- Deliver and develop commercial marketing materials for use by the Commercial Team
- Work with the Senior Commercial Marketing Managers to support the departments strategic ambition, specifically around tent pole projects and activations
- Ownership of the awards process, strategy and reporting throughout the business
- Ownership of the internal reporting/sharing documents
- Work closely with the Senior Commercial Marketing Manager to secure industry speaking slots
- Support the Senior Commercial Marketing Managers in the development and execution of LADbible Group client events
Who we're looking for
- Commercially focused, the ideal candidate will be able to prioritise effectively and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Creative, the ideal candidate should demonstrate a creative flare to commercial projects
- A track record of success working both independently and with a variety of stakeholders to deliver projects
- Experience in B2B marketing or business development either from a media agency or publisher background
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Finger on the pulse in key sectors for LADbible Group, notably culture, media and social
- The ability to translate strategic insights into practical commercial opportunities
- Super organised and good at communicating the status of projects/tasks
- Excellent written capabilities
- A solid understanding of youth culture and knowledge of the youth content space
- A team player who works well within a team
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.