As part of the LADbible Group HR team, the Talent Business Partner will collaborate with the Board, Heads of Departments, Hiring Managers, and the HR Directors to ensure a highly efficient and effective recruitment process from start to finish.
Initially partnering with Content, Tech & Finance departments, you will proactively service your business areas by advising the Board and Senior Managers on recruitment strategy and succession planning to ensure the business is on the front foot at all times.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside the another Talent Business Partner and HR Business Partners, you will proactively seek ways to improve brand awareness and candidate attraction, ensuring we are continuously raising the bar when hiring and attracting candidates
- You will manage, coach and develop a Talent Acquisition Manager and ensure the recruitment function is providing first-class support across their business areas
- Most importantly, you will ensure a fantastic candidate experience demonstrating our culture and values throughout the process. You will play a critical role in the impression candidates have of LADbible Group and will be pivotal in helping us find the right people, ensuring that diversity and inclusive practices are at the heart of your approach
What do you need to have done before?
- 360 recruitment experience across Editorial and Social Content roles
- Experience working with Board members and recruiting at a senior level
- Line management experience, the ability to mentor and coach to develop your team
- Deep understanding of the media landscape
- Expertise in sourcing, networking, interviewing, and offer negotiations at all levels
- First class interpersonal skills, client service oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing and fun environment
- Self-motivated and a love for working collaboratively
- Genuine passion about the LADbible Group brand and sub-brands
- Must have previous in-house recruitment experience
- Experience hiring social content and editorial roles
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice however the role will be based in the London/Manchester office 2 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.