We’re looking for a Senior Creative to lead the creative ideation, strategy and execution for our branded pitches and campaigns. If you’re a self-starter, who can develop campaign concepts and deliver assets with confidence and consistency, whilst also mentoring junior members of the team – this is the role for you.
What will you be doing?
- Own projects from briefing to delivery, working into ACD’s and our Creative Director
- Be a Content Specialist - understand the roles and production constraints of different content types (especially video) on social platforms
- Specialise in social-led activations but be familiar with creating integrated campaigns
- Communicate and champion creative thinking and technical execution to client’s throughout each project
- Be a detail-oriented senior when it comes to approving work with overall accountability
- Have a general understanding of production costs and feel comfortable scoping projects alongside our Client Solutions and Production teams and take responsibility for delivering projects on time
- Challenge briefs and strategies where necessary
- Understand and contribute to the team’s business objectives, taking responsibility for helping deliver them
- Help Client Solutions and Client Project teams manage clients - balancing creative flair with production realism to set and manage expectations around projects
- Be an ambassador for the business both internally and externally
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience Senior Creative or a Mid-Weight Creative looking for the next step in their career
- Creative experience in a social-led creative, marketing or advertising environment
- Conceptual thinking
- Experience in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of how budgets work, scope of work and realistic deliverables
- Deep understanding of the role that video/social content plays in every project
- Proven track record delivering creatively and commercially successful projects
- Interest in youth culture, pop cultures and social good
- Ability to use Keynote, PowerPoint, Google slides etc.
- A portfolio full of social first campaigns suited for a youth audience.
All interviews are being conducted via Zoom until further notice however the role will be based in the London/Manchester office 2 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.