We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a global audience approaching 1 billion, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, AppleTV and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
LADbible America is looking for a detail-orientated, analytical and agile Head Of Social Video. This role will be working cross-functionally with editorial and social teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Spearheading our social video strategy and adapting quarterly to platform changes and regulations
- Overseeing daily outputs and managing a dedicated video team
- Working closely with the wider team to fully understand platform best practices and ensure all social videos across our channels adhere to platform guidelines
- Use your knowledge to educate the wider business on all things social video
- Working in partnership with our editorial and social teams to implement quarterly strategic direction to achieve revenue targets
- Exploring alternative monetisation opportunities and building a road map to successfully take them on
What you’ll need to have done before
- Experience within a similar role and strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Solutions-focused and experience leading a team with a positive and inspiring mentality
- Proven understanding of media law and platform policies
- Awareness and understanding of current market trends and a curiosity to go above and beyond
- Proven ability to manage internal senior stakeholders
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.