We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a global audience approaching 1 billion, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, AppleTV and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
We’re looking to recruit a target driven and passionate Account Director / Senior Business Development Manager. Ideally candidates will have previous experience working within social media, however strong experience from other platforms will be considered.
Working as an integral team member of the dynamic LADbible America’s sales team, this client-facing role is focused on creating new business opportunities, and developing key existing relationships through your specified patch. The aim is to drive sales and increase the revenue and profile of LADbible Group.
What you’ll be doing
- Explore new business opportunities bringing in a defined number of new clients or campaigns monthly within your patch
- Be able to sell the full range of advertising opportunities (and develop new ones) based on client’s objectives
- Maximise coverage across your agency patch and build relationships with all key departments including strategy, planning, buying across multiple disciplines e.g. social, mobile, digital
- Create and develop a list of key target clients which you can develop and build into new and long term business
- Work closely with the General Manager to maximise the revenue opportunity within the agency group to meet and exceed targets and objectives
- Work alongside our industry leading UK based internal teams (Data Science, Marketing, Editorial etc.) to create and deliver pitches to potential clients to obtain new, or repeat, business opportunities
- Develop and build key relationships with existing agencies to secure repeat business
- Fully manage the sales process and agency/client relationship from brief to execution
- Respond to briefs effectively and in a timely way, ensuring all criteria is delivered on
- Continually present new and innovative ideas
What you’ll need to have done before
- Have experience of working with agencies with experience of both digital and social content platforms
- Demonstrate that you can sell to agencies (including proven relationships) and clients in the media space
- Have excellent negotiation skills to ensure maximum revenue from a client
- Understand the world of digital and use social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat
- Show an aptitude to learn in a fast moving digital and social space with complex products
- Be prepared to put the time in and be happy working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Relish seeing this time and focus convert to sales and revenue
- Be genuinely passionate about the LADbible brand
- Love working collaboratively and be a lovely person who will add value to the company
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.