We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 300 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, AppleTV and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
As Social Media Manager, you will be managing LADbible social channels as well as a selection of our commercial clients’ channels or campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
- The point of contact for our clients for all things social and will be required to attend regular phone / Zoom WIPs
- Responsible for social strategy, community management and daily scheduling
- Working with the wider team on the development of all posts to ensure maximum engagement while adhering to our client’s brand guidelines
What you’ll need to have done before
- Experience within a similar role with an emphasis of using various social media channels including IG and TikTok
- An ability to think, imagine and produce engaging social content while delivering on client’s set objectives
- A strong awareness and understanding of current markets, trends and competitors’ actions (specifically within the entertainment category)
- Experience meeting set targets/deadlines while remaining attentive and committed to our clients
- Strong knowledge of a spectrum of social media channels
- Understanding of current trends and what makes engaging content
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to think logically while remaining agile to move quickly
- Ability to research a subject / topic and present findings in a constructive manner
- An attention to detail in dealing with all matters and a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to use own initiative and make effective decisions
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.