The Research and Insights team sit as part of the fast-growing Data, Intelligence and Planning (DIP) team at LADbible Group, and this opportunity will help inform all areas of the business using both primary and secondary research to create clear insights.
We’re a collaborative team and want someone to get stuck straight into the exciting projects we’re spearheading. Working across the whole business, the projects are varied and so we’re looking for someone who can flex across different topics and projects. Someone who is passionate, strategic and curious-minded, who can think outside the box and has experience or a strong understanding of media research.What will you be doing?
- Work with the Marketing, Content and Sales teams to ensure they accurately report how channels and content are performing and give clear insights into the audiences across the portfolio
- Work with Client teams on their commercial brief responses and collaborate with teams on commercial responses to briefs
- Lead on effectiveness research of the campaign performance
- Lead on bigger research projects for key categories
- Proactively look for ways to support areas of the business in line with DIP’s capabilities
- Work with the wider DIP team including Data Science, Analytics and Paid Media to support and further inform the insight we produce
What will you need to have done before?
- Strong communication skills when turning data into strategic insights as opposed to just presenting raw data
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced role
- Experience working in media, either at a media owner or agency, or other media experience linked to a research agency role
- Familiarity with TGI, GWI or YouGov data tools and Facebook Insights/Google Analytics/ CrowdTangle
- Some experience with social listening platforms or techniques such as Brandwatch and first party behavioural data is a bonus
- Experience working with analytics and data science teams is also a bonus
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.