We are looking for a keen self-starter to join our growing Snap team and assist with the day-to-day management of our shows. As a Junior Social Editor, Snap you’ll work closely with producers and video editors, have a keen eye for reactive, trending content and how we display it to our audience of millions.
Working within our Snapteam, you’ll also be responsible for the daily uploading and management of content, which includes monitoring the successes of each episode. You’ll be proactive in designing and testing new tiles and writing grabby headlines, so exceptional reading, writing and design skills are a must.
As well as this, you’ll contribute to our growing bank of video content through sourcing and archive of clips. To do this you’ll monitor trends around the world and be quick to react to them.
What will you be doing?
- Writing and reviewing social headlines
- Sourcing and editing tiles on Photoshop to make episodes as enticing as possible
- Overseeing digital file management
- Uploading of content with appropriate tags and scheduling time
- Recording episode output and performance
- Reporting on analytics to senior team members
- Ensuring a bank of content is available for all shows at all times
What will you need to have done before?
- Experience in Snapchat Story Studio
- Strong copywriting skills
- Comfortable using Photoshop and knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Great organisational skills
- Exceptional knowledge of trending, gen-z content
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.