We are looking for a Freelance Senior Producer to join our Original content team to work across the production of our factual programming. This team is the brain power behind The Gap, Minutes with, and Agree to Disagree.
We are seeking someone who is experienced at producing/directing/edit producing high quality original digital content that speaks about the issues of today to our multi-million strong youth audience.
-Start beginning of July
- 8 weeks
What will you be doing?
- You will produce and direct episodes of our award winning show Minutes With and desk produce new interviews for our snap shows.
- You will run a small team of produces creating short factual episodes of our snap shows
- Pitch episode ideas to the Executive Producer and Creative Director.
- Liaise with the LADbible Group Marketing departments to ensure new launches receive the best support possible.
- Able to work independently to produce and edit produce inspiring videos.
- You’ll enjoy bouncing off a team – sharing ideas and working together to make the best content for a youth audience.
What do you need to have done before?
- Substantial experience as a Producer and a track record of producing successful content
- You’ll be familiar with factual entertainment content and be a fan of watching popular documentaries
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms is essential
- You will be able to demonstrate superb planning skills, and the ability to manage several projects at one time. You’ll know how to prioritise your workload and deliver to a deadline.
- Willingness to travel within the UK if required
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.