As the Head of Audience Development you are responsible for driving diversification and incremental growth across LBG’s web and social brands, with delivery against KPIs in areas including SEO, OSV, audience engagement and new projects. You will report into the Editorial Strategy Director and have line management responsibilities for our Editorial leads on new projects, OSV and SEO. You will work closely with the Head of Editorial and Director of Commercial Operations.
What will you be doing?
- Be a core driver of our Reflect, Discover, Connect and Monetise strategy across Editorial, with a particular focus on SEO, OSV, audience engagement and new projects aligned to LBG’s Web vision.
- Leading the launch and integration of new projects and disciplines across Web, working closely with other senior stakeholders including the Head of Editorial and Director of Commercial Operations.
- Ensuring all brands are providing web and social content of the highest quality to speak to relevant and distinct target audiences.
- Delivery of core KPIs against targets as defined by the Editorial Strategy Director to support the wider needs of the business.
- Owning and innovating the processes that define our content journey, in turn driving innovation in digital storytelling techniques and content ideas.
- Working closely with our core editorial team to drive incremental improvements to our BAU delivery.
- Management of individuals focused on SEO, OSV and new projects, instilling a positive culture of excellence in a collaborative, creative and efficient way.
- Supporting the Editorial Strategy Director in delivery of key projects and improvements.
What do you need to have done before?
- Senior change management experience across multiple editorial and commercial functions to drive excellence for the business.
- A deep understanding of audience needs and trends, supported by rigorous data analysis and testing.
- An open and collaborative approach to working with key stakeholders across the business.
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills.
- Thoroughly organised and creative planning techniques to maximise opportunities.
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.