Our commercial team is expanding and we’re looking to hire a target-driven Account Director to join our Client Solutions team who has a great understanding, passion and experience of working in the sport and/or gaming sector.
Working as an integral team member within the dynamic LADbible Group’s Client Solutions team, this role is focused on driving revenue growth within the sport and gaming sector, ensuring retention and long-term partnerships from your designated key clients as well as developing new relationships.
It will be vital to develop and maintain strong relationships, those relationships will be with both the agency and the clients you cover. The aim is to ensure that LADbible Group is seen as a trusted tier 1 agency partner for our key clients.
What will you be doing?
- Build strong relationships with key agency personnel and clients within your designated client patch. They must see you as the ‘go to’ business partner
- Craft market-leading proposals that are integrated, smart and perfectly fit the client or agency brief. These proposals are likely to be full funnel, so your knowledge of both Brand and DR activity is critical
- This will require you to be the linchpin for all of our amazing internal teams - Data Intelligence and Planning, Playbook (our specialist sport & gaming creative business unit), Marketing and Communications, Category specialists and Display experts - to create and deliver pitches to our clients to obtain new or repeat business opportunities
- Be confident and capable in pitching both proactive and reactive responses
- Work closely with your Business Director to ensure that you hit and exceed your personal revenue target and KPI’s for the accounts that you lead on
- Create and deliver smart category, product and audience insights whether that be in standalone client workshop sessions or ongoing proposals
- Immerse yourself within your key client’s business in order to enable smart proactive ideas and proposals that demonstrate a deep understanding of their challenges
- Craft brilliant case studies and award entries to delight your agencies/clients and raise the profile of LADbible Group within the industry
- Deliver strong post campaign analysis to enable revenue retention and growth
Who we’re looking for
- Demonstrate your expertise in understanding a brief and developing the right, integrated proposal as a response. You should be able to point to examples of full funnel planning
- Have a strong passion and understanding of the commercial world in the sport & gaming sectors.
- Be adept in preparing and delivering exciting solutions to clients at all levels of seniority (including proven relationships)
- Understand the world of digital and use social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Snapchat. Knowledge of sponsorship, influencer marketing and AR would also be helpful but not essential
- Can demonstrate an ability to think creatively - you know what a good idea looks like and you are passionate about making it happen
- Show an aptitude to learn in a fast moving digital and social space with complex products
- Be entrepreneurial, if we don’t have a format or capability that your client needs, be comfortable proposing new ideas/formats/capabilities to the business, with support from your Business Director
- Be prepared to put the time in and be happy working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Relish seeing your time and focus convert to revenue and strong client retention
- Passionate about great work and delivering strong business outcomes for clients - as well as hitting targets!
- Be genuinely passionate about LADbible Group and our exciting future.
- Enjoy working collaboratively and be a lovely, bright spark that will add value to the company
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.