Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence, and offices in the UK, Ireland and Australia, LADbible Group has grown to become the biggest social publisher in the world. Reaching an audience of over 584 million every month, in October it recorded over 140 million engagements on Facebook and Instagram and an incredible 1.6 billion across 2020 as a whole.
LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube and reaches 69 million monthly users across its five websites. LADbible Group has been widely recognised across the industry for its impactful and perception changing campaigns. From award winning social good campaigns such as ‘Trash Isles’ which won eight Cannes Lions, to most recently ‘Blood Without Bias’ that has been awarded 27 times to date [including D&AD Awards, Campaign Media Awards, Marketing Society Brave Awards and most recently The Drum Social Purpose Grand Prix]. LADbible Group understands first-hand how to drive engagement like no other.
As LADbible Brand Creative, you will be joining one of the industry’s most exciting and dynamic marketing departments who are responsible for award winning campaigns from Trash Isles to UOKM8?
Working within the LADculture team you will be a key stakeholder that ensures the LADbible Group brands are at the centre point of youth culture moments.
Brand guardians by nature and social experts by trade. The team is here to build social first campaigns that make a difference, host LAD events that get people talking, give our audience a lens into exclusives, and partner with the best.
And it doesn’t stop there. From activating culturally relevant moments to social media consultancy, the team are a one stop shop that creates love brands with an audience first approach.
You will also be working collaboratively with other key departments across the business as a key driver in developing world class original content and making sure that our activations get seen by the industry.
We’re looking for someone who has huge a passion for social and content and a high knowledge of the competitive landscape, as well as an appetite to innovate and do things differently. You will be expected to have a creative mind set and the ability to develop creative ideas and unique storytelling, but with a foundation of being organised, disciplined and able to work under pressure.
This is a role that will see you thrown in the deep end but having the opportunity to work on world-class content and campaigns that will be seen by millions.
- To execute the LADbible brand marketing strategy
- To activate and drive the LADculture activation calendar which focuses on several campaigns and events throughout the year to amplify LADbible, SPORTbible and UNILAD
- Support with campaign planning, activation & implementation including event management and working with agencies to be able to facilitate wider campaign plans.
- Work with our Culture Marketing Manager to come up with creative ideas for activations
- Ownership of team administration of all invoices, monthly accruals and budget trackers.
- Work alongside wider MarComms team to ensure successful delivery of any wider LADbible campaign planning.
- Support LADbible across editorial channels as well as commercially. This role will straddle both departments ensuring alignment and that the brand identity is always upheld.
- Support on campaign reporting
- Competent with adobe suite including but not limited to After Effects/Premiere Pro, Photoshop etc
- Supporting on partnership contract administration alongside other small administrative duties
- Work closely with Data, Intelligence & Planning to produce compelling brand insights and feed this into the key business stakeholders i.e., PR, to be able to leverage
- Key support in Brand Marketing productions, being across end-to-end development
- This role will be expected to form relationships with key external businesses to raise the profile of the brand amongst prospective audiences and clients.
- Ensuring that the team are present and activating within all culturally relevant moments
- Social Native
- Gen Z expert
- Experience in branding or marketing
- Experience in campaign management
- Proven ability to form partnerships
- Excellent project management skills
- Someone who understands the current digital landscape across social, content and publishing
- Someone who is innovative and has excellent organisational skills
- Possesses high levels of attention to detail
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.