We are looking for an energetic Finance Business Partner to join the LAD group who will proactively support the business in its next phase of exciting growth.
This role is designed to be an integral part of the LAD360 Commercial and Operational teams supporting them with high quality reporting, analysis and key insight. The role is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, rapidly expanding Finance team supporting the timely delivery of business KPI`s.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the timely reporting of performance, forecasts and budgets to all levels of the business including the board of directors and will play a key role within the Finance function.
- Preparation of divisional annual budgets and weekly forecasting
- Ownership of the weekly reporting cycle
- Responsibility for the monthly divisional P&L reporting document
- Finance lead across various LAD360 projects, planning and delivery
- Offer key insight and narrative against the business KPI`s
- Scenario planning, Commercial models & “what if” analysis
- Work alongside the Client Solutions team on business opportunities
- Help implement new ways of working through Salesforce and other new system implementation
- Ad hoc commercial reporting
- Communicate and interpret Financial information to non-Finance staff
- Energetic, enthusiastic personality
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- 2+ years business partnering experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical & inquisitive nature
- Ability to work independently as well as in part of a team
- Proven experience proactively challenging and ‘finding a better way’
- Ability to prioritise a fast-paced, demanding workload
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves. Read our full Diversity and Inclusion Strategy here.