About LADbible Group
Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence and offices in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the US, LADbible Group has grown to become one of the biggest social publishers in the world.
LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube and our mission is to give the youth generation a voice by building communities that laugh, think and act.
Working as an integral member of our award-winning Client Solutions team, this role is focussed on driving revenue growth across all solutions including: branded content, display, filters, influencer marketing and sponsorships within key clients, ensuring retention and long term partnerships. The aim is to ensure that LADbible Group is a trusted tier 1 agency partner for business-critical clients.
What the opportunity looks like
- Craft market-leading proposals that are integrated, smart and perfectly fit the client or agency brief. This will require you to be the linchpin for our internal teams: Data, Intelligence, Creative, Project Management, Strategy, Marketing, Category specialists and Display experts to create and deliver pitches to potential clients to obtain new, or repeat, business opportunities
- Be confident and capable in pitching both proactive and reactive responses
- Hit and exceed personal revenue targets and KPI’s for business you win and manage
- Build strong relationships with key agency personnel and clients from your designated patch
- Create and execute longer term full funnel collaborations and partnerships with relevant brands
- Create and deliver smart category, product and audience insights as part of your proposals
- Immerse yourself within your key clients business in order to enable smart proactive ideas and proposals that demonstrate a deep understanding of their challenges
- Craft brilliant case studies and award entries to delight your agencies/clients and raise the profile of LADbible Group within the industry
- Deliver strong post campaign analysis to enable revenue retention and growth
- Regularly assessing media owner competitors strengths and weaknesses and use this to make commercial product recommendations and support on their development
- Attend relevant conferences
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Demonstrate your expertise in understanding a brief and developing the right, integrated proposal in response. You should be able to point to examples of full funnel planning
- Be adept in preparing and delivering exciting solutions to clients at all levels of seniority (including proven relationships)
- Understand the world of digital and use social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat. Knowledge of Sponsorship, Influencer and AR would also be helpful.
- Can demonstrate an ability to think creatively
- Show an aptitude to learn in a fast moving digital and social space with complex products
- Be entrepreneurial, if we don’t have a format or capability but your client needs it then you would be comfortable proposing new ideas/formats/capabilities to the business
- Be prepared to put the time in and be happy working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Relish seeing this time and focus convert to revenue and strong client retention.
- Passionate about great work and delivering strong business outcomes for clients (as well as hitting targets!)
- Be genuinely passionate about LADbible Group and our exciting future
- Enjoy working collaboratively and be a lovely, energetic person who will add value to the company
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.