About LADbible Group
Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence and offices in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the US, LADbible Group has grown to become one of the biggest social publishers in the world.
LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube and our mission is to give the youth generation a voice by building communities that laugh, think and act.
This is a newly created role which means we’re looking for someone with exceptional ad ops and campaign management experience, who also has a strong understanding of paid media covering content marketing, B2B and B2C channels, affiliates, e-commerce, editorial and content. We are looking for someone who is strategic and proactive, who can seek out opportunities and put in place best in-class solutions to grow our business, as well as support our internal teams.
What the opportunity looks like
Ad Ops and Campaign Management
- You will be responsible for the management and delivery of all display and video campaigns across LADbible Group Australia including Direct IO, PG and PMP
- Mentor members of the team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns and activations across our portfolio of websites, imparting best practices
- Become the main point of contact within the business for key conversations surrounding display and video campaigns including but not limited to data, brand safety and performance
- Driving constant innovation and improvement of internal processes and workflows between teams. Occasionally presenting to the wider commercial department
- Working with commercial Heads of Departments to identify key development areas in our product offering, suggesting possible solutions
- Connect our commercial and editorial operations, presenting data for demand of display and video inventory to ensure full delivery of campaigns
- Run regular analysis on our inventory comparing against benchmarks and suggest strategies on how we can improve
- Produce macro reporting to monitor and evaluate campaign pacing and performance against benchmarks
- Work closely with the Ad Ops team in the UK to analyse historical campaign data, presenting insights to the display specialists highlighting potential sales opportunities
- Lead all aspects of paid media at LADbible Group, covering: Content Marketing, B2B to our clients & agencies, B2C to our audience, Affiliates & E-commerce and Editorial & Content
- Strategise and execute how paid media can better support each of these areas, on these platforms: Facebook & Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok
- Ensure LADbible Group’s approach is evolving over time while maintaining quality of delivery
- Build relationships with clients and agencies
- Educate internal teams on the capabilities of paid media and proactively work to develop these further
- Manage the development and progression of the paid media team
- Be commercially minded with an understanding of how paid media fits into wider commercial goals
- Proactively explore new platforms and develop plans to utilise this in line with client needs
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Proven track record of leading successful digital ad operations/campaign management teams in a rapid growth business environment
- Proven paid media and paid social planning experience
- Ideally have media agency experience, however we are open to client-side experience also
- Extensive use of ad serving technologies, DMP’s, brand safety, 3rd party creative platforms, and a wider range of SSP’s
- Able to demonstrate leadership capabilities, focusing and motivating a team to achieve a mutual objective
- Be highly proficient in data analysis and presentation
- Have experience managing and developing a team
- Be able to handle client expectations and be proactive with their communication and problem solving
- To be able to work both autonomously as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate positivity and enthusiasm for all aspects of the role
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.