About LADbible Group
We’re LADbible Group: one of the largest youth publishers in the world, with a global audience approaching 1 billion. Our mission is to give the youth generation a voice by building communities that laugh, think and act.
Within our APAC editorial and social portfolio, we produce content for LADbible Australia, SPORTbible Australia, GOODLAD and LADbible New Zealand; in addition to our Snapchat shows WILD TIMES, Good Feels, Art Impact and Tech Know. We build youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube.
What the opportunity looks like
- Developing and creating long and short form video content for LADbible Australia’s Facebook pages and Snapchat shows
- Developing and writing narrative led scripts for long and short form video content
- Identify and create eye-capturing thumbnails
- Delivering high quality video outputs with precision and within tight deadlines
- Adhering to LADbible brand guidelines when editing content, ensuring all content is aligns to our tone of voice whilst also remaining compliant with social media community guidelines
- Proactively bringing new content ideas within the team environment whilst also sharing knowledge and contributing to ongoing strategy improvements
- Working in a reactive environment with an ability to time manage and prioritise deliverables
- Assist with seeking out the latest and greatest internet videos, ahead of our competitors, across platforms like TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and more
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Experience in a similar role within a social media publisher and/or online video space
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to think logically, while remaining agile to move quickly
- An attention to detail in dealing with all matters and a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Excellent video editing skills with Adobe Premiere Pro is essential
- Proficiency in script writing and storytelling
- Strong understanding of current social media trends, content creation and what makes a viral video
- Strong knowledge of a spectrum of social media platforms, especially Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube
- High level of organisation skills and understanding of media management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong ability to spot stories, creators, and clips that our audience will love to watch
- Strong awareness and understanding of our competitor market
- Strong knowledge of the remainder of the Adobe Suite (i.e. After Effects, Photoshop) is a bonus
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.