Associate Creative Director
LADbible Australia is looking for an agile, pragmatic and strategic Associate Creative Director. This is a senior position where you’ll work cross-functionally with Editorial, Social, Production and Commercial teams.
In this role, you will be:
- Managing our freelance Creative Strategists and championing creative thinking and providing outstanding creative solutions to brief responses
- Managing the workflow of commercial brief responses and ensuring realistic deadlines are being set between internal and external stakeholders
- Working together with Commercial Sales teams to present ideas and represent LADbible as the go-to brand in market
- Owning the creative and strategic direction of commercial campaigns in collaboration with other senior stakeholders
- Accurately scoping projects alongside Production and Commercial Operations teams to ensure feasibility and profitability
- Briefing Editorial, Social and Production Specialists to deliver projects against creative vision
- Gatekeeping our content pages to ensure all branded content deliverables adhere to our brand and publishing identity
- Proactively bring solutions to business problems you identify and take responsibility for implementing them
- Working with Production teams to research new formats and production opportunities that can be strategically implemented into our commercial offering
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Experienced commercial Creative with an emphasis on social media content gained within the media, marketing and advertising space
- Solutions-focused and experience leading a team with a positive and inspiring mentality
- Solid understanding of the roles and production constraints on different content types, especially video on social platforms
- An ability to think, imagine and direct teams to execute your creative vision
- A strong awareness and understanding of current social trends, outstanding campaigns and media landscape
- Strong ability to manage internal senior stakeholders
- Strong ability to engage external senior stakeholders and represent LADbible Australia when needed
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Photoshop and video editing skills would be ideal but not essential
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.
Associate Creative Director
Loading application form
Already working at LADbible Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.