Junior Traffic Manager
The Junior Traffic Manager will work with the wider Traffic Team to optimise our social video offering across all social platforms, particularly Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram. The success of this person will be linked to their ability to champion processes and provide timely reports on workflow to senior management, therefore flexibility, adaptability, a high level of organisation, as well as excellent communication is key for this role.
What the opportunity looks like
- Ensure day to day video output is being met on time
- Managing and updating schedules across Snapchat and Facebook
- Assisting the Traffic Team in managing Editor resource
- Updating workflow and processes as needed
- Tracking Editor output and other data to deliver to Department Heads
- Providing timely communication and updates between departments and individual stakeholders
- Assisting Editors and Channel Managers with various workflow and online software issues
- Communicating Editor issues to the wider department
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Experience in a similar role within the media, marketing and advertising space
- Strong knowledge of a spectrum of social media platforms, especially Facebook and Snapchat video
- Fantastic organisation, time management and communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- MS office skills, including Excel
- Experience with Trello and Frame would be highly preferred
- Video editing experience would also be highly preferred
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.
- London, Manchester
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Junior Traffic Manager
Loading application form
Already working at LADbible Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.