Junior I.T. Support Analyst
We are looking for a professional and approachable Junior I.T. Support Analyst (1st line), with a friendly approach and ‘can-do’ attitude. Primarily you will be focused on 1st line issues, but will also work on proactive support, which includes training and inductions, as well as supporting on-going I.T. projects.
What the opportunity looks like
- Setting up new starters
- Setting up and configuring all new devices and computers, following documentation and the build process
- Decommissioning user accounts, ensuring all data is managed as per the ticket request and decommissioning process
- Supporting tickets across the estate (in a timely manner with SLAs and priorities)
- Acting as one of the primary contacts on site for the London or Manchester offices, taking ownership and resolving tickets that require a physical presence
- Keeping the asset management system up-to-date, assessing all new equipment as well as carrying out periodic stock take of equipment onsite
- Supporting on-site AV equipment throughout the office
- Assisting in ordering new equipment
- Ensuring devices are up-to-date (software, antivirus, OS patches/releases and encryption)
- Microsoft Office 365 & Azure Active Directory
- JAMF Apple Device Management
- Operating Systems - Windows 10 - 11 & OSX 10 - 11
- MS Office & Creative Cloud
- Meraki Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Zendesk Ticketing
- Snow Asset Inventory Management
- Experience working within a 1st line support role supporting around 200-300 users
- Mac experience
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, with a passion to learn
- Natural problem solver and strong communicator
- Worked in a fast-paced environment, ideally within a similar industry
- Basic network knowledge and understanding
- Experience supporting users face to face and remotely
- Experience supporting AV Equipment and Meeting rooms
- Office 365 Portal Administration (account creation and user management) is essential
- Experience using a ticketing system
- Experience of using an asset management system
- Experience supporting both OSX and Windows 10
- Experience in support hardware, laptops, printers, iPhone, TV’s and AV equipment, including memory updates and hard disk replacements
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Junior I.T. Support Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at LADbible Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.