We are looking for a Video Editor with a working history at a production, agency, media owner or brand environment to join our growing team. With a large variety of short and long form videos to edit, this role with give an established Editor an opportunity to work on some fantastic videos with some well known clients in a fun, fast paced environment.
What will you be doing?
- Edit to an exceptional standard using Adobe Premiere, working across commercial, original, social and marketing projects.
- Edit workflow management and maintenance.
- Undertake mid-range animation and motion/static graphics tasks.
- Ad-hoc shoot support duties, such as DITing and B-Cam operation.
- Audio mixing and mastering to a high standard.
- Colour correction and grading images and videos, conforming to broadcast and social standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring all content is produced within brand guidelines and in-keeping with the tone of relevant LADbible Group channels.
What do you need to have done before?
- Professional experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, with exceptional proficiency in Premiere, After Effects, Audition and Photoshop.
- Good working knowledge of DSLR and broadcast standard camera equipment, including Sony FS7s, A7Ss and Go Pros.
- Confident in Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Working knowledge of kit room management tools
- Experience in a similar role at a production company, post-house, agency, publisher or brand.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.