Group Financial Planning Manager
FINANCE - Manchester
We are looking for an Group Financial Planning Manager to join us in our Manchester office within our Finance Department to own, develop and manage our integrated financial model.
This will include scenario planning working closely with exec and senior management to identify revenue opportunities and cost initiatives.
What will you be doing?
You will be at the heartbeat of the business and have the ability to genuinely influence and drive growth. You will be a key support to the commercial and content teams and will play a significant role in our plans for international growth.
What do you need to have done before?
• You will have significant hands-on experience in best practice design, construction and administration of integrated financial models, incorporating all business activities on a monthly basis, including intercompany adjustments and consolidations.
• You may have a background from an accountancy practice modelling team or similar, or within a data-rich business where you have spent a significant amount of time in role.
• You will be diligent, logical and quantitative in your approach, with strong commercial awareness, and you should be capable of interfacing with a wide variety of stakeholders around the business.
• You will be a Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
• Must love tech, financial modelling and be an expert in excel.
• Good clear communicator, very organised and deadline driven.
• A “can do“ and “get things done” attitude is essential whilst also being able to “muck in” as necessary.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.