Immersive is LADbible Group’s interactive division, focused on achieving audience participation with a range of emerging technologies. Positioned within the business as a centralised point of expertise for both editorial and commercial requirements.
We’re looking for a Social AR Developer with experience working across a mixture of commercial, platform commissioning and editorial AR experiences. The right person will work with various internal and external teams to ideate, develop and publish augmented reality experiences for LADbible Group-own interactive campaigns, plus our commercial clients.
What the opportunity looks like
- Work with our internal Creatives to ideate, prototype and create mock-ups for branded content campaigns
- Develop approved executions, working through client amends and liaising with internal teams
- Representing LADbible Group externally at client meetings and events
- Work with our internal MarComms team on B2B campaigns, such as Heckfield Place, Cannes, judging days etc.
- Lead TikTok AR Creator Fund project and work with other platforms depending on their commissioning approach
- Partner with our Editorial team to bring their ideas to life, including proactively pitching ideas to our Social Creatives
- Be the lead on prototype work, i.e wearables
- Work with the engineering project team on developing GEO AR solutions
- Build relationships with external developers, so they can support development workload during peak periods
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Augmented Reality development capability, suitable for the fast, turnaround social landscape
- Experience using two or more of the following: Effect House (TikTok), Spark (Instagram and Facebook) and Lens Studio (Snap)
- Experience working with C#, C++ and Unity
- Any experience with graphics-based tech such as Direct X, Open GL, 3D Maths, HLSL OR GLSL
- A curiosity around how generative AI will enhance the development of AR experiences
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.