We’re looking for a strategic thinker with the vision to implement insight-led strategies and solutions for the commercial work undertaken for our brand partners. The Senior Creative Strategist is someone who can work independently, taking the lead on key pitch opportunities as well as on-going client partnerships. Working closely with the Data, Intelligence and Planning team, you will uncover fresh insights that lead to new and interesting strategies. As a partner to the creative team, you will contribute to idea generation and play a key role in ideation sessions.
What the opportunity looks like
- Developing world class creative strategy that wins pitches and influences award-winning campaigns
- Partnering with the Data, Intelligence and Planning team to develop unique insights that lead to powerful strategies, and drive effectiveness throughout
- Partnering with Creatives to develop campaigns that drive success for our partner brands and LADbible channel
- Building strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Educating LADbible teams, agency and client partners on creative strategy and strategy best practice
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Proven experience of successful brand, campaign and comms strategies
- Experience working on and winning large new business pitches
- A social-first thinker who understands all platforms and is confident in what strategies can lead to best in class social ideas
- Qualitative and quantitative research experience, confident in using industry tools, sources and techniques
- Managing or mentoring other team members is a bonus
- Insight development, translating research and data into unique and compelling insights
- In-depth knowledge of the media landscape, new media technologies and platforms, and activation principles
- Exceptional communication skills – presentations, workshop and relationship development
- Deck (Keynote) creation and strong presentation ability
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.