Working as an integral member of our award-winning Client Solutions team, this role is focused on driving revenue growth across all solutions including: branded content, display, filters, influencer marketing and sponsorships within key clients, ensuring retention and long term partnerships. The aim is to ensure that LADbible Group is a trusted tier 1 agency partner for business-critical clients.
What the opportunity looks like
- Explore new business opportunities bringing in a defined number of new clients or campaigns monthly within your designated agency patch
- Be able to sell the full range of advertising opportunities (and develop new and innovative ones) based on your client’s objectives
- Work closely with your Group Head to maximise the revenue opportunity within the agency group to meet and exceed targets and objectives
- Create and develop a list of key target clients which you plan to develop and build into new and long term business
- Maximise coverage across your agency patch and build relationships with all key departments including strategy, planning, buying across multiple disciplines e.g. social, mobile and digital
- Craft market-leading pitches that fit the client or agency brief to obtain new, or repeat, business opportunities
- Fully manage the sale process and agency/client relationship from brief to execution
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Experience partnering with media agencies at an account management level
- Strong understanding and interest in the world of digital and use of social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Demonstrable expertise in understanding a brief and developing the right integrated proposal as a response
- Proven contacts within the industry, excellent negotiation skills
- Passionate about great work and delivering strong business outcomes for clients - as well as hitting targets
- An aptitude to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Be genuinely passionate about LADbible Group and our exciting future
- Enjoy working collaboratively and be a lovely, bright spark that will add value to the company
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.