An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone with social media and rights management experience to join CONTENTbible – LADbible Group’s home of user generated content.
As Rights Management Executive you will be responsible for using the rights management systems of our social media platforms to protect our content against inbound claims primarily on Facebook, but also on YouTube using their CRM. You’ll be competent in Excel/Google sheets to log and manage these, as well as report on weekly conversion in team meetings and be proactive in applying helpful rule-bases to our uploads on YouTube.
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Experience working within rights management at a content licensing or talent management agency, digital publisher or multi-channel network
- Previous experience gained within a media, marketing or advertising environment
- A confident individual who is comfortable liaising with people internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail, someone with great literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
- A passion for Facebook and YouTube, ideally with an understanding of their CMS/Meta Business Suites and managing reference files
- Demonstratable knowledge of Excel and worksheets
- Self-starter and problem solver, excited about working as part of a team
- Ambitious, strong work ethic and comfortable working to tight targets and deadlines
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work in the office 3 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.