Social Researcher | Manchester | 3 days per week in the office
We're looking for a talented Junior Social Editor (or sometimes called a Video Researcher) to join our team! If you're a creative individual with a passion for social media and viral content, this role is perfect for you!
As our Social Video Editor/ Video Researcher, you'll be responsible for:
- Proactively seeking out the latest and greatest internet videos, ahead of our competitors, across platforms like TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and more.
- Obtaining permissions from creators/copyright holders to use their content on LADbible channels and building positive, long-term relationships with those creators
- Posting and scheduling content on multiple platforms such as; Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube
- Creatively developing content ideas that work with our audiences
- Adhering to LADbible brand guidelines when seeking content, ensuring all content aligns to our tone of voice whilst also remaining compliant with social media community guidelines
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience within social media publishing or video licensing
- A good eye for viral content
- Understanding a range of audiences and demographics, in turn knowing what content they enjoy the most
- A strong understanding of social media algorithms, current social media trends, content creation and what makes a viral video
- Interpreting social media insights and using that data to seek out the best content for our pages
- Worked with content creators and their agents
- An understanding of media law
- Organisational skills and the ability to think logically, while remaining agile to move quickly
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work in the office 3 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.