LADstudios is the content studio by LADbible Group offering 360 digital formats designed to capture audiences across all digital platforms. We aim to inform, entertain and create lasting impact, by bringing untold stories, laughter, debate and opinion to our audiences. We create broadcast quality original series and formats, alongside platform specific versions of every show we make. We work alongside LADbible Group’s in-house content marketing specialists delivering original formats to rival traditional television offerings for sponsorship, and working closely with the commercial side of the business to deliver this content.
We are looking for a talented and proactive individual who will be planning and running our Factual strand of Original programming. Our ideal candidate will have a wealth of long and short form online video experience, be able to direct and interview contributors with sensitive backstories, confidently deal with sponsorship briefs and have loads of creative ideas. They'll also be able to multitask, hit tight turnaround deadlines and can work closely with production- these are all fundamental skills within this role.
What the opportunity looks like
- You will lead cross-platform activation for all Factual shows across all platforms in our ecosystem, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, X and TikTok
- You’ll be pitching and developing new ideas that will work for the LADbible Originals - Factual portfolio
- You will work closely with production who will lead the practical execution of the ideas
- On shoots, you’ll be the lead editorial voice - directing and interviewing, seeing your vision through
- You’ll edit produce, working with an editor to craft the final deliverables for all platforms
- You’ll be familiar interacting with PR’s and brands who may want to sponsor our formats
- You will be managing multiple stakeholders and be able to manage PR and client expectations
- You’ll work closely with our Talent team to ensure we are locking in the best opportunities
- You’re able to work independently across multiple projects at different stages including; concept development, directing, scripts and edits
- You’ll enjoy bouncing off a team, sharing ideas and working together to make the best content for our audiences
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Substantial experience as a Video / Development / Creative Producer and a track record of hands-on creation of strong, social-first formats
- You’ll be familiar with dealing with sensitive contributors and topics
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- You’ll have worked with PRs and brands, specifically dealing with sponsored content
- You will be able to demonstrate superb planning skills, and the ability to manage several projects at one time
- Exceptional eye for putting together an engaging edit
- Willingness to travel within the UK if required
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work in the office 3 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.