The role will be helping inform all areas of the business, using both primary and secondary research to create clear insights. We are a collaborative team and are looking for an individual who thrives working with cross-functional stakeholders across a variety of projects.
What the opportunity looks like
- Work with marketing and sales teams to ensure that they accurately report how channels and content are performing, and give insights into the audiences across the portfolio
- Ensuring all communications about data and insight of our audiences are up to date and correctly used across all teams
- Develop ad hoc research for different internal teams and external clients dependent upon the scope of the brief
- Work with the commercial team to collaborate with them to generate new audience insight and support on ideas
- Support on ad effectiveness research of content across our channels, sometimes liaising with third party suppliers
Skills and experience we'd like you to have
- Have experience working in media, either at a media owner or agency – or with other media experience linked to a research agency role
- Have experience with writing, or supporting with writing quant research surveys and questionnaires
- Be familiar with Facebook Insights and either TGI, GWI or YouGov data tools
- Have some experience with social listening platforms or techniques
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work in the office 3 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.