Here at LAD, we are on the lookout for our next Management Accountant, in a large finance team based here in Manchester.
If you are a driven accountant with experience of working in a fast paced environment then please get in touch. The role is largely revenue based, with a focus on ensuring that revenue across our diverse portfolio is recorded accurately and in line with accounting standards across territories. You will work closely with key stakeholders across the business in senior positions, meaning you will be at the core of all the new exciting opportunities that LADbible has to offer.
What does a day in the team look like as a Revenue Accountant in our team? 💡
Working closely with our other Revenue Accountant you will:
- Prepare month-end balance sheet reconciliations for deferred and accrued income
- Post revenue journals within the finance system (Navision)
- Liaise with Department Heads and Finance Business Partners to ensure the accuracy of revenue recorded each month across revenue streams and territories
- Complete post month end checks and reviews of revenue transactions, ensuring controls and processes within all revenue cycles are robust
- Provide supporting financial information to Finance Business Partners for each of our LAD360, LADWeb and LADStudios revenue streams
- Be responsible for the delivery of all revenue related audit information to the audit team (working closely with the financial reporting team) – ensuring that monthly schedules are updated to ensure that delivery of audit information is timely and without error
- Provide accounting technical support to the Finance Business Partners when necessary (for example with new revenue streams)
- Work closely with the Accounts Receivable team to ensure campaigns are billed in a timely manner and that there are no aged positions
- Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned by your line manager
- Get involved when necessary with other month-end responsibilities around the finance function
You will also ideally have the following skills...
- CIMA qualified or equivalent with a good understanding of IFRS 15 and previous revenue accounting experience
- High level Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Attention to detail is vital
- Excellent organisational and planning skills plus a high level of efficiency, happy to be given project work and see it through to completion with minimal assistance
- A highly motivated individual, who brings energy and confidence, that is target-driven and able to work as part of a team
- Experience of working with Navision and Salesforce
We have plenty of perks - just take a look at our benefits & see for yourself 👀
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work in the office 3 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.