As a Production Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Production Lead and Producers in efficiently managing a busy production and content release schedule. Your responsibilities will encompass a broad range of production management tasks.
What the opportunity looks like
- You will take the lead role in scheduling, budgeting, and overseeing productions, as well as identifying and sourcing necessary resources and locations. This will include working closely with the Production Coordinator to ensure seamless production operations.
- Preparing, managing and monitoring production budgets, and for forecasting and reporting progress in line with best practice. Ensuring all productions are brought in on budget and reported.
- Support producers in pre-production, on set, and in post-production. Leading by example, you will champion best practices and streamline processes and workflows with a practical and level head.
- Working with contributors, producers and insurance companies, proactively report and document all necessary risk management, contributor and legal documentation for all shoots, responding to changes in guidelines and processes to ensure the safety of crew, talent, contributors, and clients is paramount.
- Participating in calls and meetings with both internal and external stakeholders to discuss and develop concepts and formats. Leading Pre-Production Meetings (PPMs), you will maintain a solution-focused attitude, providing alternative proposals as projects evolve and develop.
- Negotiating costs with suppliers, crews and contractors and supporting the production team in seeking out new talent and ensuring a diverse crew and workforce
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Strong organisational skills with proven experience multitasking and managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Proven ability to delegate tasks to production coordinators, assistants, and runners.
- Proficiency in budget creation, forecasting, and management, encompassing various production scales.
- Expertise in project management and production processes across different media formats
- Exceptional organisational and planning abilities with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, with a track record of collaborating across various departments.
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work in the office 3 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.