Junior Channel Manager - Facebook
Manchester Office - 3 days per week
Reporting into a Lead Channel Manager as part of the Studios Social team, you will be responsible for managing the schedule of video content on one of our key Facebook pages. The role requires someone with experience in planning and creating premium quality social media content.
What the opportunity looks like
- Overseeing all video content for the page
- Working with the wider video team, including Social Editors and Video Editors, to source, edit and distribute video content for the page
- Feeding into the overall social video strategy of your brand
- Regularly monitoring insights using social media analysis tools, and reviewing and reporting on effectiveness to maximise results
- Building positive long-term relationships with external creators
- Always adhering to brand guidelines when posting content, ensuring all content is reflective of the iconic tone of voice of LADbible Group
- Daily maintenance of social channels ensuring they remain relevant and up-to-date
Skills and experience we’d like you to have:
- Experience running social media channels in a fast-paced, high-output similar environment
- An understanding of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other social media platforms as a user
- The ability to spot a video or story the audience will love to watch or hear about
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work in the office 3 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.