3 days in our Manchester office, 2 days working from home 🏡
The Finance Team is responsible for taking care of the pennies at LADbible Group. Based in our Manchester office, they are here to help the business grow and maintain a healthy bank balance. In other words, they pay the bills, keep our stakeholders happy, and make sure there is plenty left over at the end of the week for the company happy hour!
What does a day in the team look like? 💡
Working closely with 2 other Finance Assistants, you will be responsible for...
- Processing invoices to Procurify P2P system
- Matching Invoices to PO’s and submitting ready for payment
- Raising Purchase Orders in Procurify
- Creating vendors in NAV
- Checking and verifying new vendor details (Jotform)
- Managing AP inbox
- Dealing with a high volume of queries from Vendors
- Reconciling supplier statements
- AR Support (Raising invoices, Customer Statements, Cash Allocation)
- Ad Hoc Month End Tasks / Support (Credit Card Rec / Cash Rec)
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- A general interest / desire to work in a Finance-related position & want to grow their career with us at LAD!
- A sponge! 🧽 - you are a strong listener, keen to retain information & build your skillset
- You may not have worked in an office before, but you will have retained a graduate level degree and/or equivalent
- Communication skills are key! 🔐 especially if you want to learn. You can never ask too many questions
- A highly motivated individual, who brings energy and confidence, that is target-driven and able to work as part of a team
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
We have plenty of perks - just take a look at our benefits & see for yourself 👀
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work in the office 3 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.