This role sits within LAD360 - LADbible Group's commercial content arm. Reporting into the Head Of Social Platform Strategy, we’re looking for someone to manage the social activation of our branded content campaigns across LADbible Group’s brands which include: LADbible, UNILAD, SPORTbible, Tyla and the rest of our social channels.
What the opportunity looks like
- Managing social publishing for branded content campaigns, always channeling our brands’ editorial voice whilst considering key client partnership KPIs in mind.
- Manage and work with the Activation team to ensure the successful delivery of all branded content activations
- Track and report on campaign performance (both reactively and over time) alongside our internal paid media team - with an aim to update stakeholders at key milestones.
- Responsible for the full organic campaign lifecycle of campaigns you manage including strategic phasing of deliverables, content best practices, social packaging, content publishing & scheduling and key metric analysis.
- Work closely with the Senior Activation Manager to explore disruptive, impactful or innovative approaches to activation once a campaign has signed - and how these can be communicated / rolled out
- Comfortable with social comment moderation and community management on behalf of LAD as a brand and our clients’ best interests.
- Be aware and alert of online advertising policies (ASA, Facebook Ad Policies etc.) and ensure they are always upheld, both at present and as they evolve
Skills and experience we'd like you to have
- Competent in delivering timely content campaigns across social platforms including (but not limited to) Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, X, Snapchat and YouTube
- Experience in social media management or editing, as part of a small team
- Confident in juggling multiple campaigns at one time in a fast-paced environment, owning a content calendar and able to work reactively under pressure.
- Adaptable copy-writer who thinks creatively and audience-first across different brands
- Strong internal stakeholder communication and management across multiple teams (client projects, sales, editorial) with the ability to influence decision making and provide both colleagues and clients with rationale that supports those decisions.
- Hands-on and comfortable with multimedia, ranging from long-form video to social stories, written articles, short viral content, live broadcasting
- Comfortable with online/social data and detailed insight reporting to senior stakeholders
- Be a sponge of knowledge - and consistently build positive professional relationships across the company!
- Knowledge of Paid Social Media advertising and image/graphic/video design is a plus!
- Deep knowledge of branded content advertising, publishing, agency or youth media environments will be beneficial.
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.