As a Senior Channel Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting a truly unique social strategy and working closely with the team to create signature content.
The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of social platforms including Facebook and YouTube as well as a knack for quick thinking, problem solving and innovation.
You’ll be able to support a team of editors and manage an ongoing localisation project.
What will you be doing?
• Ensure our posts are created to the highest standard and published across managed social platforms
• Support dedicated editors creating content for publishing on social platforms
• Use analytics to report team performance and to inform content strategy
• Keep track of localised videos and metadata records in-house
• Support the team to schedule content across social platforms
• Maintain strong links with other publishing teams at LADbible Group
• Stay on top of social trends and apply these to day-to-day publishing
What we’re looking for…
• Required to be a native Brazilian Portuguese and/or Latam Spanish speaker with great written skills. Fluency in additional languages a bonus
• Ideally experienced with Trello, Google Sheets and project management
• An understanding on how to do audience analysis, able to tailor content to a range of demographics
• Impeccable communication skills - both written and verbal
• Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects) knowledge and video editing experience not essential but a bonus
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work in the office 3 days per week.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.