Tyla is a new kind of online destination, a place where women are encouraged to be their most honest, upfront and playful selves. We reject the idea that women should be focussed on self improvement and dramatic makeovers. So we’ve built a community where they can come just as they are.
Tyla brings the UK’s young women together with relatable, entertaining and thought-provoking stories. We encourage women to share their life experience and advice within our thriving community.
We bring the news she cares about direct to her social feed. The stories that make her laugh, that she shares in the group chat and that get under her skin. At Tyla we’re never about improving or changing our audience.
Tyla’s mission is to build the biggest community of women proud to be themselves.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a candidate with strong editing and storytelling skills to join our growing production team. With an ability identify and source trending video content, you will understand which content will resonate with our highly engaged audience of UK based women across Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms.
You will understand how to secure video content from third party providers, and how edit and script them to ensure strong interaction from our audience. You will also be full of ideas for original video shorts, either around trending topics or our core content pillars, and able to research and create them.
As part of LADbible Group, Tyla is globally renowned for publishing social video which is watched by millions every month. This role will play an integral role in making that happen.
What will you be doing?
- Finding trending and viral videos to post to Tyla’s social media pages
- Obtaining permission from content owners to post to Tyla’s social media pages
- Building a 24-hour video schedule for the hottest viral videos and content from contributors and partners
- Editing and repackaging viral video content to suit the Tyla style
- Brainstorming and then executing news video packages using sourced video
- Creating and shooting original video content around news or water-cooler moments
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience in a full time video editing role, preferably for a company with a strong presence on social media
- Professional experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, with exceptional proficiency in Premiere, After Effects, Audition and Photoshop.
- Excellent video research skills
- Strong video editing skills and experience using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Understanding of current trends and what makes engaging content
- Knowledge of the company's brand and overall style
- Relevant degree, equivalent qualification or experience working in Social Media or other relevant multimedia field is desirable
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.