We are seeking a proactive and hard-working Executive Assistant to provide exceptional, all-round support to our Co-Founder & COO , Arian Kalantari.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a busy Co-Founder, as well as a dynamic senior team that operates at a fast-pace and faces unique challenges on a daily basis. You will be responsible for ensuring that the life of the Co-Founder runs smoothly and will play an integral part in his work life.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include a wide range of tasks from diary management and optimisation, to building strong client and employee relationships, alongside strategically balancing all the demands on the Co-Founder to create a seamless and efficient environment.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is business-minded and committed to take an exciting step into a demanding and extremely rewarding position.
We are looking for an experienced EA who is exceptionally organised, trustworthy, a great communicator and prides themselves on their attention to detail. The successful candidate must have 5+ years’ experience as a PA or EA.
What will you be doing?
- Act as the main point of contact for all matters relating to the Co-Founder
- Communicate professionally and efficiently both internally and externally, reacting quickly to last-minute changes and communicating to all involved in a timely manner
- Diary management and organisation including both business and personal matters, creating a controlled and manageable schedule
- Inbox management and email prioritisation
- Work alongside the CEO, Solly Solomou and his EA to co-ordinate schedules and deal with scheduling conflicts
- Prepare and summarise key information and any necessary documents prior to meetings in order to fully prepare Co-Founder in advance of all commitments
- Provide both comprehensive and ad-hoc support to improve general organisation
- Assist with a variety of personal duties as requested, including but not limited to managing properties and vehicles, syncing diaries and arranging travel
- Responding to meeting requests and re-directing them when appropriate
- To intercept incoming calls, mail and visitors determining their priority and re-directing them when appropriate
- Establish and maintain an efficient and confidential filing and retrieval system for all documents relevant to the Co-Founder
- Set meeting agendas and take minutes/create action points where required
- Conducting research as requested and producing information in a concise and timely manner
- Delegate and coordinate projects and tasks to colleagues as requested
- Maintain a strong and clear line of communication with all key internal teams
- Establish relationships and build rapport with important external stakeholders
- Arrange all travel itineraries as required and ensure all necessary documents are provided to the Co-Founder in good time. Including but not limited to booking travel, accommodations and reservations
- Liaise with finance to process all expense claims
- Assist with maintaining projects, assigning work and follow-up on progression/results
- Experience and understanding of the media landscape, ideally within a digital or publishing industry
- 5+ years’ experience providing PA or EA support at C suite executive level
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Highly organised, trustworthy and driven, with a desire to always find a solution
- Ability to hit the ground running with sometimes minimal direction
- Ensure that all information is kept highly confidential
- Extremely hard-working and committed, who poses a calm and professional manner
- Confident to exercise judgement
- Ability to understand business needs, adaptable and flexible in approach
- Diplomatic and assertive. Well organised and highly structured, with good prioritisation skills
- Willing to hustle and negotiate when required
- A positive demeanour and good sense of humour
- Confident in developing relationships at all levels with different personalities
- Excellent attention to detail in dealing with all matters
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work and the ability to navigate through ambiguity, this role will include weekly travel to Manchester with an overnight stay
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.