We're on the look out for a Social Video Lead to join our growing UNILAD team here in our Manchester Office. You will be working within a fast-growing,
award-winning social publishing company which has an enormous influence on a
The Social Video Lead has the responsibility for managing both the Social Editors and the Video Editors. The main focus is to deliver consistency of our day-to-day targets across seven days. Innovating on our current process and methods for achieving daily targets in video views and engagement. Social Video is a key area for UNILAD and the group’s status as a world leader in the format.
The current team is young and in need of guidance to ensure they continue developing. However, there will also be an emphasis on recruitment, ensuring we’re able to bring in candidates who are able to raise the bar internally. Video is the first point of contact for the majority of UNILAD’s audience. We therefore as a brand, are looking to constantly innovate and improve our storytelling and engagement with our community.What will you be doing?
- Managing the video team – including social editors and video creatives – on a day-to-day basis
- Improve sourcing, video quality and performance measurements
- Owning video output
- Hitting daily and quarterly social targets
- Leading the day-to-day creativity around original video output
- Setting KPIs for team members as part of their development
- Decision maker on legal matters relating to video
- Conducting probations, career development plans and disciplinaries
- Managing budgets – freelance and syndications – and creating reports of use
- Mentoring UNILAD colleagues outside of direct team
- Passionate about the product
- Determination to succeed on a daily basis
- Proven track record of inspiring team members to succeed
- Able to collaborate and support colleagues
- Extremely competitive
- Will value this role as a lifestyle, not just a job
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.