We're on the look out for a experience Social Media Editor to join our Tyla team! You will be working within a fast-growing,
award-winning social publishing company which has an enormous influence on a
As a Social Editor for Tyla , you will use your intuitive understanding of social media trends and algorithms to write highly engaging and shareable sells for editorial stories and videos. You will package editorial and video across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to give each and every piece of content the chance to reach as many of our readers’ lives as possible.
You will have an eye for soon-to-be trending news and will support the editorial team with sourcing stories and video. Crucially, you will know how to create the words and images to package a story on social media better than any of our competitors.
You will be an adept and unflappable social media expert, with a passion for analysing insights and traffic, building engagement on social media and spotting opportunities within the changing landscape of digital.
In the role, you will thrive on a fast-paced and target-driven news desk, demand attention to detail, relish tight deadlines and constantly look to grow your journalistic flair. Being able to task manage other team members, as well as mentoring to ensure their personal career development, is essential.
You will also be expected to take on the responsibility of individual projects and have a voice on the direction of Tyla editorial. And, crucially, you will have an instinctive understanding of what makes the audience tick, while never being afraid to experiment and try new approaches.
What will you be doing?
- Writing the social media sells across all platforms for all editorial stories and videos
- Remaining proactive by researching and seeking the latest news, trends and exclusives ahead of competitors
- Creating the visuals to support the stories we publish on any social platform
- Playing an active part in growing engagement, scroll depth, repeat visits and dwell-time on site
- Being an expert on any changes to trends on social media and ensuring we are ahead of the curve when it comes to the content published on those channels
- Maintaining impeccable grammar and punctuation skills
- Continually striving to understand the tone of the brand
- Being a brand ambassador for Tyla and ensuring we strive for engagement while never compromising on tone of voice, authenticity and audience trust
- Upwards of two years working in a social media role on a women’s publisher
- Target driven with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- A high standard of written English and outstanding writing, research and writing skills
- A proven ability to think, imagine and produce new and original ideas whilst continually delivering unique and engaging content in the Tyla tone.
- Proven SEO knowledge and/or experience
- Clear understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook insights and other analytics tools
- CMS trained with photoshop abilities.
- Natural leadership skills
- A degree within a relevant field is desirable but not essential
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.