We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 120 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
What you will be doing?
You will be using both primary and secondary data and insights to better understand LADbible Group audiences and ensure this knowledge is shared across the business, from the sales team to editorial and marketing.
- You will develop ad hoc research for different internal teams and external clients dependent upon the scope of the brief
- Work with the commercial team to both upskill them in self-serve tools and to collaborate with them to generate new audience insight across the three stages: pre brief, pre campaign and post campaign
- In addition, you will be supporting on ad effectiveness research of content across our channels, sometimes liaising with third party suppliers
- Work with marketing and sales teams to ensure that they accurately report how channels and content are performing, and give insights into the audiences across the portfolio
- Work with the Data Science team to develop the data available to us that can further inform the Insight we produce
What do you need to have done before?
- Have experience working in media, either at a media owner or agency – or with other media experience linked to a research agency role
- Be familiar with Facebook Insights and either TGI, GWI or YouGov data tools
- Have some experience with social listening platforms or techniques
- Demonstrated strong communication skills when turning data into insights as opposed to just presenting raw data
We have a number of benefits here at LADbible Group such as private healthcare, an enhanced maternity and paternity leave, subsided gym memberships, monthly social events and Summer and parties.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.