We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our Finance team. This is a exciting opportunity to work in a growing business alongside talented individuals. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Credit Controller will work with the Credit Administrator to drive cash to the business, build and solidify relationships with our customers, while maintaining a positive relationship with internal sales and finance teams.
What will you be doing?
- Managing more than 120 customers across 4 companies and multiple revenue streams with differing credit terms
- Working positively in partnership with the sales teams and legal in the pursuit of debts
- Maintaining and building positive relationships with all our customers and internal teams
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Credit Control and Accounts Receivable functions
- Streamlining and improving Credit Control processes and procedures
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customer credit rankings
- Making recommendations to management on improvements to systems and controls
- Escalating any matters where relevant
- Reporting weekly aged debtors, collections, overdue debt, and KPIs
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Possess the ability to build, and maintain, strong relationships
- Experience of working with both high value and high volume invoices
- A high energy and superb attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and deliver within a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong academic profile within a relevant field
- Well established previous experience working within a B2B credit control environment
- Excellent communications skills both externally and internally
- Proven track record in improving collection times, and reducing/mitigating bad debts
- Experience using CRM systems
- Proficient with Microsoft especially Excel (Lookups and Pivot Tables)
We have a number of benefits here at LADbible Group such as private healthcare, an enhanced maternity and paternity leave, subsided gym memberships, monthly social events and Summer and parties.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.