Title: Lead Designer
Closing Date: 31 December 2019
As the Lead Designer for LADbible Group, you will be responsible for overseeing the direction of all design and brand assets for the world’s largest social publisher.
You will oversee a team of designers and will be responsible for the visual identity of all LADbible Group brands, including LADbible, SPORTbible, FOODbible, Tyla, UNILAD, UNILAD Adventure, UNILAD Sound and UNILAD Tech.
As the Lead Designer you will lead the design function’s relationship with all stakeholders, including the rest of the marketing team, our editorial teams and video producers. Therefore, this role requires an expert communicator, and someone experienced in stakeholder management.
- Manage a team of designers.
- Own the brand guidelines. Continually suggest new ways to enhance the visual identity of all our brands.
- Keep all stakeholders updated across teams in both London and Manchester. Ensure guidelines are adhered to correctly at all times.
- Lead on major brand developments, such as the creation of new brands or existing brand launching in new ways (both online and offline).
- Strong grasp of editorial design requirements, with an expert eye for layout, message and composition.
- Skilled at creating brilliant typography, branding and motion graphics, using Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects.
- Experience of managing designers / creatives
- Extensive experience creating world class brands and design assets
- Have a desire to implement new, creative ideas to help improve the business.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.