We are looking for a Development Producer to join our Original content team on this exciting area of expansion for LADbible Group. This team is the brain power behind Snack Wars, First Impressions and the latest release - Agree to Disagree.
We are seeking someone full of fresh creative ideas that speak about the issues of today to our multi-million strong youth audience.
What will you be doing?
- You will seek out and develop innovative original content for the LADbible social channels such as Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Twitter & TikTok.
- You will manage the production process of factual entertainment content series from start to finish.
- Pitch new ideas to Head of Programming and work on existing LADbible series.
- Liaise with the LADbible Group Marketing departments to ensure new launches receive the best support possible.
- Able to work independently to develop concepts, script, shoot, produce and edit inspiring videos.
- You’ll enjoy bouncing off a team – sharing ideas and working together to make the best content for a youth audience.
What do you need to have done before?
- Substantial experience as a Development Producer and a track record of developing ideas that have been commissioned is essential.
- You’ll be familiar with factual entertainment content and be a fan of watching popular documentaries
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of social media platforms is essential
- You will be able to demonstrate superb planning skills, and the ability to manage several projects at one time. You’ll know how to prioritise your workload and deliver to a deadline.
- Willingness to travel within the UK if required
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.