We are looking for a passionate and motivated Video Editor with video journalism and editing for social media experience to join our social video team.
Working as part of LADbible Group, your role will be to source, create and edit video stories for our audience, using a mix of user-generated, trending and archive video footage.
You will be part of the team responsible for taking LADbible video to the next level, by enhancing the brand image and maintaining a strong online video presence, as well as continually developing and improving the quality of our videos by reviewing audience feedback and analytical data.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Editing, scripting and repackaging video content to suit LADbible’s style, in a timely fashion and to a high standard
- Finding trending and viral news stories and videos for repackaging and posting to LADbible Group’s social media pages
- Obtaining permission from content owners to edit their content to suit our style and post to LADbible Group’s social media pages
- Working closely with various teams across LADbible Group, including Joyride and CONTENTbible, to package videos for use across our social media channels
- Working as a proactive member of LADbible’s social video team
- Continually striving to understand the tone of the brand
- Video background with social media experience, preferably with experience working within a similar role at a news organisation or in an editing-heavy Video Journalist role
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum two years' experience and excellent video editing skills using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- A creative individual who will be able to use editing styles and techniques to improve trending videos
- Hard working, passionate and motivated
- Understanding of current trends and what makes engaging content
- Knowledge of the company's brand and overall style
- Active social media user with experience of various social channels
- Target driven
- Can work to strict deadlines and targets
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.